Feb 14, 2007

Had to start somewhere...

I have been thinking of sharing my thoughts on two of the things that continue to fascinate me.

One is Indian mutual funds. I have been dealing with mutual funds in India for many years now. This hardly makes me a expert, but then they say that experience is the best teacher. I have learnt finance the hard way, falling on my face many many times before I learnt to walk. I would share my thoughts on the ongoing happenings in the mutual fund industry in India.

Two is technology. The more I get a hold on it, the more I see it slipping away !!! But it never ceases to amaze me. I would also like to talk about my thoughts on some of the questions I come across regularly among the people I work with.

So here is a start, with the hope that it continues into something meaningful and useful...

No comments: